lunes, 4 de mayo de 2009

About my carrer

I`m studying psychology.
I chose this career because I want to study something related with the Human beings , and specifically with their minds. First, I want to study psychiatry, for the study of mind, but considering the options I chose psychology. Once that I started to study the career it was a very useful tool to contribute to the society. Because when you think in psychology the first that comes to your mind is to help people with the clinical psychology , or at least I think in that way. But I realize that the psychology as a science of the society is useful for a many parts of life of the people, as the educational psychology , juridical and communitarian. The 3 themes help people in different areas of their lives.
In my career it is necessary to have superior studies, it is not enough with the studies and knowledge that you acquire with the first studies, you need a master in the area as minimums. And of course you are going to need a lot of practice , in the specialization that you choose.
I`m in second year, so there is too much to study. I`m not sure about where is my favorite subject, maybe the subjects that have to see with the social area of the psychology, not only the person in the clinical situations, as social psychology. And I liked too the areas in the clinical related with the psychoanalysis, we have a subject names personality psychology.

2 comentarios:

  1. Oh yeah Mc Fly, very pretty your blog Blog. Now the CIA can find you in seconds.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYodDH4qZQo

    That is for your studies.
    Loviu

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think you carrer is really cool, and I agree with you.. is really useful!
    But you need to have some post-degree study, to have a special area of knowledge.. and that's a really good thing :D

    See you,
    Patty

    ResponderEliminar