lunes, 25 de mayo de 2009

My favorite subject

This semester is more specific about psychology. And one of my favourite subjects that semester is “psychopathology”. Are two professors that teach in this class, they are Luis Alvarado P and Jose Luis Rossi, one of themes is psychiatrist and the other is psychology. The idea of the curse is introduce ours in the psychopathology, considering that the psychopathology is the base to the clinical psychology and psychiatric to. They teach ours about de clinical diagnostic and the symptoms that the patients can present. Of that way we can recognise the descriptive and structural aspects that permit a compression and explication of the mental disorders.
I like that subject because I like the clinical area in psychology and it is the first approximation that we are have.
Still the moment I learn about some classification of mental disorders, and also the way in that we have to close to the patients.

2 comentarios:

  1. This subject seems interesting, because like you say, is closer to psychology and it isn't a general subjet.

    see you!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It surely is an interesting subject. I'd like to understand exactly what you're learning, but iit is not easy for me xD
    Maybe I have some symptoms of a psychopathology xD

    See you :)

    Patty

    ResponderEliminar