lunes, 11 de mayo de 2009

Someone in my Area


I`m studing psychology in the University of Chile. I`m in second year, and between of the professors that I have at the moment I find that Esteban Radiszcz is very good in he`s area. Maybe is not the best of the professors, but he `s really know about what teach.
He is Doctor in Psychopathology and Psychoanalysis and DEA in Fundamental Psychology and Psychoanalysis. He`s impart the class of Psychology of personality in the University of Chile, in the second semester to the first year.
He has been public ate in different reviews about psychology, nationals and international, about different topics, like the bulimia or others teams about psychoanalysis.
I find that he is good in he`s area, but I really don`t know a another professors that know about the psychoanalysis too, so like he has been are only professor I find hem really great has a psychoanalysis professor. And I liked too how he does the class. I think that he is like me because the area that he teach and he is dedicate I liked too.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario