domingo, 24 de mayo de 2009

In five years....

In five years I hope finish my carrier and be working in a lot of thinks.
I like can work in clinical psychology, and doing some caind of research in neuroscience. The truth is that in my profesional life Im not shure in wath I want to work, because I like many areas of psychology. I like in a feature can be a profesor to, but that is in many years I supouse, so, at the first I supouse that I be working, not teaching. But in a ideal future I like can work in many thinghs at the same time, or in diferent times but can do all the thinks that I want.

An in my personal life I hope can live with my sond and the fother of my sond, and be happy the trhee, my son have nine years old in five years, and he is father will be finished studying, I supouse.
I supouse that I live in Chile, maybe in many years I think in live in an other place, but in five years, still be Chile. I can go to study in other place, and te father of my son be a musicians, and can live in other place,maybe he have more luky in other country. I dont know.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario