lunes, 27 de abril de 2009

Sportacus and I


In this photography is my son and I. He have almost four years old, but this picture it was taken in he´s birthday number 3. It was in the morning, he´s first present was a costume from Sportacus, he´s favorite superhero, so when we give it, the only thing that he wanted was dress like hem. And of course that he wanted that I was a superhero too, only that with my pajama.
The photography was tacked by he`s dad. And obviously that when he tacked he laugh. This day he was with the camera all the time.
This is not my favorite picture with my son, but when I see it I laugh a lot. It was a beautiful day, he was with this costume all day, and he exercises all day, like Sportacus. And although was candy to eat, he wanted eat fruit, because is that the superhero does.

5 comentarios:

  1. It's a really cute picture!!!
    I can imagine how happy your son was, and it was surely great!
    I totally love children... I have one cousin, who gets crazy when he watchs Spiderman, and when he wears his pijama of Spiderman, he's so happy! =D
    I really like your pic =)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. nice picture, I think gaston will be a big man in the future and he will fight the crime in the world...
    PS: nice pijama!
    bye!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. oooo is spartacus! he is superhero taht like fruts!? i want to see whit gaston because i dont like the backgarddigans ....

    ResponderEliminar
  4. OOOOW *.* very nice picture =) that's so cute *.* Gaston will be a really good man in the future :D take care of you :D

    GBye!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I know that hero, he wake me up in the morning...

    ResponderEliminar