lunes, 13 de abril de 2009

My favorite piece of technology




I`m not really a good friend of technolgy, almost I don`t know how to use a PC.


But I love having an mp3. It`s an object to listen to music, and it works to save information in it.


My first mp3 it was a present for my birthday, two years ago. But it doesn`t work any more. So my brother gave me another one, smaller and almost without a memory, but any way I like it. That one also it`s not working, but because I need a cable to recharge, and that cable it`s bad. So I use my brother`s mp3.


I love soo much the mp3 because I use it when I travel on the bus, on the transantiago, every day. and with all the people, and the time that it takes the travel is really nice to listen to music. From this way the travel is not soo bad.


So, I use it every day like four times . And when it is not working I hate traveling on the bus, because I`m bored and sleepy.


The good thing is that I listen to the bus musicians, but when they do not board on the bus, it`s boring again. That is why I think that an mp3 or something similar is that everyone needs to have to be happy on the bus.

9 comentarios:

  1. You are so right!
    I love to listen music at the bus, and anywhere. Mp3 player is a cool thing because it can have a lot of music, but is also small.
    ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. you have the reason.. traveling in transantiago is very bored and it is best when you've a book to read or a mp3 to listen your music.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I agree with you, I love listen to music too.
    So try to buy another cable xD.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. jajaja! you have an small mp3 player!
    LOSER! I'm kidding. My first mp3 it was little, and white, and not very beautiful. Not like you of course, my beatiful josefina. :O!
    english bad BAD "joteo" (chilean word, I think that you may know it) bye bye jo :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Yeah you're totally right! I used to have a mp4, but the USB port broke, and my cell phone was stolen! so now I have nothing to hear music.. and I hate that! Transantiago with music is so much better than just transantiago!
    MP3 is one of the best things in the world!

    See you later!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. jajajaj
    i know ..you hate tehnology!!
    but i like help you!!
    bye melon

    ResponderEliminar
  7. hi!
    everybody love the mp3,
    really the mp3 do happy to the people, above all in the bus transantiago.
    i think that the transantiago is coluded with the industry of mp3

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hi!
    The mp3 are greats, and necesary to travelling in transantiago.

    :)

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Hi! you are right the mp3 is so cool.
    I have one too.

    bye!!

    ResponderEliminar