sábado, 31 de octubre de 2009

In my free time...

The activitites I enjoy the most when I have some free time are wach movies or tv shows, I like can talk for long time with my friends, and other thing that I enjoy it is can walk for some place, like a square.

Generally I dont have the time to do things that actually are simple, like wacht movies, becuse or I prefere sleep for example and don´t wacth tv. But when I have free time I love can see a good movie, or not so good, but I like can see it, and if it is with friends it is so much better!!. I like cook french fries with my friends and after that see the movie, in a house not in the cineit is one of my favorites things to do. And I like to when I¨m alone warch my favorties tv shows, that generally I can n ot see, and I never can faloow the plot of the series, but anyway I enojoy wachting it. But I see more movies then series, but sadly I dont see a movie a long time ago.

Other thing that I enjoy when I have free time it is talk woth my friends, actually it is the things that I usually do, but when you should doing a work it is different, because you are hurry, and not so relax as when you dont have nothing to do. The trhuth is that always it is nice do it, but when you can be completely relaxed and talk withot worries it is so muth better. And are people that I dont see much for not have free time, or are conversation really short.

And finally other thing thah I enjoy do in my free time it is can out to a square or something like that, especially with my son, because in the week I can not out with hem, for be late in my house, so it is not like to go out, but in the weekend it is different, bacause I have more time, and we can out, or somtime we only stay in the house, and give a round the block, and at the final of the walk we stay a while in a square.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario