viernes, 16 de octubre de 2009

Music in my life

If do I like music? Of course that I love music!!. I think that almost no one can not enjoy music. In my case I don’t know what kind of music is my favourite. I like many groups of different kind of music, and almost always I listen to them by periods, and when I like a song of a group I listen and listen to it over and over, until I get bored, and I have to change the song or the group. Recently I have been listening to Kevin Johansen especially, and I have not got bored of hem.
I think that the music is really important, at last for me, because I really enjoy the moments in my life when I can have the time to listen to the music that I like, for example, when I have to do something that I don’t like, as tiding up my room, or doing a work in the computer, I do them with music, it is 100% better than without music.
In general, I listen to music when I relax with friends, or when I have to travel on the bus, if I do it with music it is like I have time to relax before to get to my house to study for example.
I think that the music is important for health because it can help the people, for example, to pass difficult moments.
As I've been listen to Kevin Johansen more than any thing, I leave a link to listen to one of my favourite songs of him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJO4T8xfca

7 comentarios:

  1. I like your kind of music too!

    And I like you love for music..

    XOXO xDD

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Love your comment!
    I also love music and I also use to listen to music when I'm doing works in my computer.

    <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. when i listen kevin johansen i remember you.
    i like " oh my love". do you want listen with me?

    ResponderEliminar
  4. jo I love your link,,,,, that group is excelent

    ResponderEliminar
  5. JO!!! I'm so far away today. You know why XD
    lalala, I can't post you anything interesting. I love you love music :)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Josefina I don't know why some days you write very well, very clear and other days you make many mistakes. I suggest you to concentrate before writing an idea. However, I like the way you express yourself. Well done!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I always listen my favourite music when I'm cooking jaja, but also when I have to do boring things....I like your kind of music!!!

    ResponderEliminar