viernes, 21 de agosto de 2009

A country I would to visit

I really don’t know other countries, and I m not sure about what country in particular I’d like to know. When I was younger I wanted to know Venetia, because I heard that it was a city full of water, but the truth is that I’d like to know Europe in general. Now one of the countries that I’d like to visit the most is Russia, but for its history. I think that I have a vision a little old about it and I’m sure that it is different as I figure it out. But, anyway, I’d like to visit it and be able to know how it is the people there and know more about its culture. I like the Russian literature more than anything, and it is because of it that I want to know it. Also I would like to go for its architecture.
I’d like visit the place with someone known there, because I wouldn’t like to go to live there, I wouldn’t like to go only as a tourist for a short time, because I’d like to know the people that live there . And as I have no idea about how to speak Russian it would be really useful come go there knowing someone.

2 comentarios:

  1. bla bla bla (L)

    i love you little russian.

    enjoy life, i was posted you but my internet fall of. bye bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Good response Alexia,

    I would like to go to Russia too--I have a feeling I have some old stereotypes in my mind as well. And your right about their literature--full of incredible writers. I also agree that it would be best to go with someone who knows the place and speaks the language.

    Anyway, here are just a few grammar comments:

    --BECAUSE OF its history--if you say BUT FOR, it means on teh contrary, or apart from

    --Like TO visit the place--after LIKE as a helper verb, the next verb usualy needs TO before it

    --last line--to go, of course, not come go

    Take care

    Joe

    ResponderEliminar