viernes, 25 de septiembre de 2009

Places to visit in Santiago

I always live in Santiago, but I m not shore if I visit the more touristic places of the city, I think that have a lot of beautiful places only for the ambient that inspire.
I think that are some places that a tourist can´t not visit, the first place that have to visit it will be the San Cristobal hill, and of course play in the telesferic, because in that way he or she can see a big part of Santiago, and because it is really fun do it.
Other place that I recommended it will be walk for Lastarrias´ never, because it is a beautiful place to walk a Sunday afternoon, he can see and enjoy of the architecture, and maybe go to Forestal Park. This place it will be only for walk and be quiet for a wall, but if they want to fun it they can go to “Fantasilandia”, this place it really expenses, but if they have the money they can do it.
If it is people that like the museum they can visit the Bellas artes´s museum or the Science museum that it is in Quinta normal, I like more that museum that the other, and in that way they can stay for a wall in Quinta Normal.
And to the last I think that they have to visit Brasil´s square and be there the all day, and see the “chinchineros” and the families , and the simple thinks that are in that place.
I think that they will be a good places to visit.

5 comentarios:

  1. jajaja good places!!

    I hope we could go over them sometime

    Nice to read you!

    bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi!!

    I don't go to this places... someday maybe...

    take care

    see ya

    bye

    ResponderEliminar
  3. josefin do you want go to the telesferic whit me ?

    ResponderEliminar
  4. chinchineros! i love them! I hope you make your child one of them :) Because he is so fun and energized

    ResponderEliminar
  5. One time I was in the telesferic and I thinked that it will be open of one second to other!!!

    ResponderEliminar