lunes, 8 de junio de 2009

My ideal job

I don´t have one ideal job. But if I start to imagine, I like that my job will include travels, but at the same time that I have a lot free time. I like can do researches in other countries and can live in those places, in that way I can know about this countries, and I can administrate my time. To do this I have to can related with the people, and know about other languages.
I like the idea to do researches, so I think that I have all the enthusiasm to do that kind of job, but I can be shore that I be really good, I case that if I prepare and do a lot of this thing with the time I can be really good. But find this kind of job it have to be really hart or at list the first of that job. I have to participle in some project, or create one, and the difficult part it is find someone that finances this kind of thinks. The other aspect that is difficult with that job is that I like travel with my family, so I suppose that I like to be for a long time in one country, like years, but move to others with the time.

5 comentarios:

  1. I love your idea of do some researches. Maybe we could work together dear josefina. But... i don't like eduardo gaston, so you have to let him out of your life! xD

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think this job is possible, but you need forget gain much money, the work is the art, how an actor or a musician, they travel around the world, need learn many languages, and they can organized his own horary. But how I write behind, if you don’t have luck, you don’t will gain much money.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like travel too! That's why I wan't to be a Singer and travel all around the world making some tours!!! =P

    ResponderEliminar
  4. But if you like your job (this includes the travels and everything) and you can eat with it (and use your free time) you don't need to get lots of money, do you?

    ResponderEliminar